Economic operators placing packaged products and packaging on the market are required to comply with their obligations under the Act on waste (Journal of Laws 2013, item 21) and the Act on packaging and packaging waste management (Journal of Laws 2013, item 888). Some of them may be transferred to a packaging compliance scheme.
AURAEKO BATERPAK assumes the following responsibilities of the Placing Entity:
- achieving legally binding packaging waste recycling rates, thanks to cooperation with a professional network of recyclers,
- the organisation of public awareness raising campaigns for the general public,
- reporting to the Marshal’s Office on the weight of packaging placed on the market, the achieved packaging waste recycling rates and the accomplished awareness raising campaigns.
In addition, we provide our Customers with:
- a web-based application for swift reporting of quantities and weights of packaging placed on the market,
- a dedicated Customer care manager for all the agreements made,
- relevant training on updates to current legislation,
- participation in the Nature Friendly Company programme and the free use of the NFC logo.
With fifteen years of experience, a highly qualified staff and ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management System certification,
AURAEKO BATERPAK guarantees safety and high level of services.
By joining us, you save your time and optimise your costs. Feel free to contact us.
REMAINING OBLIGATIONS FOR THE CUSTOMER:
- obtaining an entry in the BDO (Waste Database) register prior to commencing operations and submission of update applications,
- placingtheir BDO number on invoices and other documents produced in connection with their business operations,
- keeping records of the weight of packaging placed on the market,
- keeping copy of the agreement with the compliance scheme for a period of 5 years from the end of the year in which the agreement expired,
- for economic operators operating a retail or wholesale business in which plastic carrier bags are offered as the packaging of products on sale, there is an obligation to charge the purchaser of the plastic carrier bag with a recycling fee,
- for economic operators operating a retail or wholesale business that sell packaged products, there is an obligation to provide users of such products with information on the available systems for the return, collection and recovery, including recycling of packaging waste, the proper handling of packaging waste, and the meaning of the symbols used on packaging, at least by means of a notice displayed at the point of sale,
- for economic operators operating a retail or wholesale business with a surface area of more than 2,000 m2 , the economic operator is obliged to carry out, at their own expense, the separate collection of packaging waste of packaged products which are included in the commercial offer of this business.