NATURE FRIENDLY COMPANY AND CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY
The Nature Friendly Company programme is an eco-friendly educational scheme carried out by AURAEKO addressed directly to Customers who wish to raise the environmental awareness of their employees as part of their own CSR initiatives. These initiatives may be generally divided into two types:
- Environmental awareness-raising initiatives in the form of various public educational campaigns addressed to the general public.
- Awareness-raising initiatives addressed directly to entrepreneurs, including in particular the companies that cooperate with AURAEKO, i.e. the company’s customers.
Nature Friendly Company is therefore an initiative of a group of business enterprises supporting ecological education for the benefit of the society, but also supports the application of environmental know-how in their own businesses. The Nature Friendly Company features its own exclusive logo, which can only be granted for use to enterprises – AURAEKO’s Customers – subject to the conditions specified in the regulations.
GOALS AND BENEFITS OF THE NATURE FRIENDLY COMPANY PROGRAMME
The objectives of the Nature Friendly Company programme include:
- Raising environmental awareness among the public and the entrepreneurs themselves about the risks posed to the environment by waste equipment, waste batteries and accumulators and packaging waste and possible ways of mitigating these risks.
- Strengthening the market image of companies mitigating the negative environmental impact of the products they manufacture or import, as well as the processes and technological solutions they use.
The above objectives define the benefits that a company can get by joining the programme. These are EDUCATIONAL and REPUTATION-RELATED benefits that strengthen the market position of enterprises participating in the programme. Consumers who choose our customers’ products actually see that they are choosing the products of an environmentally responsible company and are thus contributing to the protection of the environment. Corporate social responsibility, is more than a one-off initiative, it is an integral element of the identity of a modern, dynamic company.
In order to achieve the objectives set, the following actions are taken:
- cost-free training for entrepreneurs-customers on revised or new legislation on WEEE, packaging waste management and waste batteries and portable accumulators,
- issuing a hard copy Certificate confirming participation in the programme and the right to use the logo in accordance with the rules and regulations of the programme,
- promotion of the Nature Friendly Company programme and its logo in all AURAEKO awareness-raising activities.